We realize that sometimes things might not go as planned during our parties. In our ongoing commitment to creating a better community, we've developed this guide to navigate, learn from, and improve upon any past experiences. Your feedback and engagement are crucial in shaping the positive evolution of our community.
Zero Tolerance for Discrimination
Gegen stands for diversity. Embrace our commitment to inclusivity, celebrate differences, and create a judgment-free space where all expressions are welcomed.
Gegen does not tolerate nazis, racism, discrimination, sexual harassment, or any form of violence. Let's create a space where everyone feels safe and valued.
Respect for Privacy
To protect everyone's privacy, please refrain from using image recording devices in all areas. Our professional photographers will capture the vibrant moments.
Safer Sex Education
Dive into the celebration responsibly! Explore safe sex practices, including the use of our free condoms - that you can find in all the toilets or at the entrace of the play areas - or other barrier methods, to ensure a pleasurable and protected experience.
Prioritize your health. Discover tips for preventing sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and the importance of regular testing to maintain a vibrant and thriving community.
Here you can find a list of counseling services. READ MORE
Explore resources on the risks of substance abuse and find support for those seeking help. Let's celebrate responsibly and take care of each other. A harm reduction stand will be available during the night to provide usefull information regarding a responsible substance consumption. This stand will be brought to you by SIDEKICKS.BERLIN
- Consent: is the heartbeat of Gegen. Clearly understand and respect each other's boundaries. Consent is a shared agreement to engage in specific activities and physical contact, ensuring an atmosphere of trust and mutual enjoyment. Remember to seek explicit agreement for each unique experience, ensuring everyone is on the same liberating wavelength.
- Communication: our community thrives on open communication. Share your desires, boundaries, and comfort levels with your fellow partygoers, ensuring everyone can authentically enjoy the experience. If someone communicates a boundary, embrace it with understanding and gratitude.
- Non-Verbal Cues: Non-verbal cues are an integral part of our celebration. Pay attention to body language, ensuring that everyone feels seen, understood, and respected.
- Capacity to Consent: To fully embrace the magic of Gegen, ensure you and your potential partners are in a state where you can provide informed and enthusiastic consent. Celebrate with awareness and respect!
- Withdrawal of Consent: Your autonomy is sacred. If at any point you feel uncomfortable or wish to stop an activity, communicate your feelings, and expect others to respect your decision instantly.
- Immediate Action: swift resolution is key. Address any issues promptly to maintain the positive energy of Gegen. Together, we create an atmosphere of respect and prompt resolution. Count on our awarness team, available throughout the event, to handle issues discreetly and efficiently, ensuring the safety and comfort of all attendees.
- Bystander Intervention:
be a superhero for consent! If you witness any concerning behavior, step up, intervene and report it to our yellow vest awareness team, staff at bars/coat check, guest service, or our door crew immediately. Our community flourishes when we actively look out for each other.
- Awareness Team: if you observe or experience an inappropriate situation, contact our yellow vest awareness team, staff at bars/coat check, guest service, or our door crew immediately.
︎part of our awareness team is stationed strategically throughout the venue in front of the main toilets, the main floor DJ booth beside the awareness room behind the paydesk where we have the paramedics team, while the rest of the team is patrolling the entire club.
︎ awarness room and paramedics are located between the main toliets and the Summe floor. Other team members are positioned in the play area under the Robus floor. You can also reach to all the bar members, wardrobe and security staff in case of need and they will connect you with the Awearness team.
︎ contact Radion’s Club Care Booth situated near the café area or anyone form the bar, door crew or security staff.
Awarness team members are easily identifiable by their reflective vests. They will put you in contact with the Medical team if needed.
- Follow-Up Support: Your well-being matters beyond the celebration. Find local law enforcement, medical services, and support organization contacts to ensure your safety and well-being. READ MORE
- Feedbacks: share your thoughts! Your feedback shapes the future of Gegen. Let us know about your experiences, suggestions, and concerns to continuously improve our events. SEND US A FEEDBACK
Thank you for contributing to the vibrant energy of Gegen. Your commitment to creating a safe(r) and positive environment is what makes our celebration extraordinary.